Question

Why can i not link mobiles to one account

• 23 August 2021
  • 3 replies

Why are you unable to link mobiles to one account. I have 3 mobiles with ID but i cannot link to my one account. Is this company living in the stone age as i’m sure that there are others oout there who this makes angry. I cannot get hold of any one and the chat bot is totally useless. What ever happened to person to person conversation and why do you not have the ability to  be able to do this. Maybe you should employ someone who can do this for you. Totally unacceptable and i’m not sure if it is legal as the customer should be able to acces their account without having to have 3 separate e-mail accounts.

Sort this out or this company wont last long as people will not be renewing contracts.

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Paul405,

I understand the frustration caused by this situation and we apologise for that. Unfortunately we do not have a timescale as to when this feature will be available but we are aware that this feature is something our customers would like to see. It is legal to operate in this way, just to clear up that point.

What issue are you seeing when you try to use our Live Chat Team? There is a chatbot at first but if you request to speak to an agent, it should pass you through if one is available at the time. We can also be contacted via Twitter/Facebook if you use those platforms.

Ryan

Ryan until this service can be provide its not much help. Thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Paul405,

We’re constantly improving our network and we hope that this is a feature that can be implemented soon.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?