Solved

Currys voucher

• 14 February 2023
  • 34 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi I started a new contract with a Google pixel 7 a week ago and part of the deal was a Currys £100 voucher, any idea when and how I should receive it please?

icon

Best answer by iD Support 15 February 2023, 17:00

View original

34 replies

Userlevel 1

I just started a new contract and they told me I would get the voucher sent to my email sometime between March 17th and some date in April if that helps.

Should have been a new topic rather than a reply? Sorry if that is the case.

Got a Pixel 6a yesterday, partly because of the £100 currys voucher. Having read a number of messages about people not getting them, or being told they do not qualify, I am now worried as there was nothing in the package that arrived today or in the id emails. If I do not get it because of the plan I chose I am not going to be very happy, the initial screen clearly said a £100 voucher and did not flag if my plan did not get the voucher, a bit underhand I think.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello Frederick McLeanbridelight and Oldrocker

As the terms state, the digital voucher will be sent to customers nominated email address between 17/03/2023 – 16/04/2023.

You can view this here - https://www.idmobile.co.uk/claim-your-offer

I hope this helps.

Userlevel 2

Hello Frederick McLeanbridelight and Oldrocker

As the terms state, the digital voucher will be sent to customers nominated email address between 17/03/2023 – 16/04/2023.

You can view this here - https://www.idmobile.co.uk/claim-your-offer

I hope this helps.

Hi thank you for clearing this up👍

Did anyone actually receive theirs on this thread? 

@awinters  I was wondering the same thing as I'm still waiting for mine 

I am also still waiting on my voucher. Can you please confirm of this would be coming from Currys or iD? Thanks 

I'm also still waiting. Not long left

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Dave Thompson @SparkyJ,

Welcome to the Community!

I hope that you have received your vouchers.

If you don’t have the vouchers, please let us know and we can check it out.

Kash

Hey @Kash 

My partner hasn’t received hers on email & its now past the suggest period it would be sent 

Please can you help? 

Many thanks, 

Patrick 

Hi @Kash 

I still haven't received my voucher, it is now 2 days past the end of the period stated in the T&C's. Please can you advise on this.

Thanks 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Danni86,,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

@PatrickC we’ll need your partner to contact us directly to look into her voucher.

Kash

Userlevel 1

I start my contract in June and it said I'd get an email with my £50 voucher in August but I haven't received it yet. 

Did anybody get it resolved? 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I start my contract in June and it said I'd get an email with my £50 voucher in August but I haven't received it yet. 

Hey @Alex Spencer Burgin, perhaps it’s gone into the Junk/Spam folder in your mailbox?

The £50 Currys voucher is supposed to be emailed to address given at point-of-purchase, sometime between 14/08/2023 - 15/09/2023. Unfortunately, judging by other forum posts about this and similar offers, iD appear to send vouchers as late as possible. 
🤔

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Alex Spencer Burgin,

As mentioned above, please allow until the 15/09/23 for us to fulfil this.

If you don’t receive it by this date, message us here.

Mohammed

Still no voucher. Deplorable service. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Philip Keylock 

What date did you purchase your device?

What device did you purchase?

Did you purchase directly via iD Mobile?

Tom

Just been on to id live chat and been told no vouchers seems to have been a con

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @John Willo,

Are you referring to an older promotion or this one? Get a £75 Curry’s Gift card when you purchase a Google Pixel 7, £50 Currys Gift card when you purchase Google pixel 7a , £150 Currys Gift card when you purchase a Google Pixel Fold between 20/9/2023 – 3/10/2023.

Kash

No

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@John Willo,

Can you please clarify which promotion you are referring to?

Kash

Supposed to be a 45 pounds Currys voucher for NHS workers

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Supposed to be a 45 pounds Currys voucher for NHS workers

Is that by using the NHS Blue Light discount app @John Willo

No I had to show my nhs pass

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @John Willo, what handset did you purchase after showing your NHS identification, and from which retailer?

Why iD Mobile?