Question

old number not transferred

Userlevel 1

I received an sms message saying my request to port the number had been received and I would be informed of the switch in due course. This was 7 days ago and was given a date of 21/6/23 as porting completion. Old number not been transferred I have not heard anything from ID and old provider had discontinued my old number ad it states not recognised if dialled. Looking on chats it is a reoccurring issue but not much help in resolving issue. Any advice on getting old number back? 

3 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @SP61, community members can’t look at the iD account of a customer - but, if you wait here iD staff usually read user posts once a day, but sometimes less frequently.

If you’d like more immediate assistance from iD about your number transfer, use their online live chat service, Facebook Messenger, or send a Twitter DM (direct message).

These support teams work until 8pm on weekdays (and 6pm at weekends).

Userlevel 1

Got in touch with a very friendly agent via the Chat and he resolved the issue. Raised with the technical team and the old number was up and running within a couple of hours. Excellent service and speedy resolution. A Happy ID user

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @SP61,

Glad to hear that you query is resolved.

If you require further assistance, please let us know.

Kash