view allowances in new app… ? where has this gone…

I only joined in February this year, the app was so easy and told you everything about allowances… where has view allowances gone… ? Why oh why do things change 🤦🏻‍♀️

Good morning.

If you mean the amount of data, minutes and texts remaining then these should be displayed at the top of the home screen.  Are yours not being displayed?

Jonty.

Hey there @MrsP, welcome to Community!

As @Jonty Soper has kindly advised, it should be on the home screen. If not, then we are aware of some app issues affecting numerous customers at the moment that our teams are working on resolving as soon as possible, and we hope to have the best possible app as soon as we can, and will continue to work to improve the new app.

Thank you,

Tyler

The home screen only gives a ballpark figure of the amount of data used. On the old app, you used to be able to monitor the exact amount used. I need to be able to do this, particularly streaming, to see what each service uses. This is especially important when roaming. I only joined id recently and was really impressed with the old app. This new one is very poor. 

Hi @gdandbg,

The team are working on certain parts of the app and you should be able to use all the features.

Kash

This is still going on. Not only can't I get a full breakdown of data, but both the app and the website are playing up again. I now can't access the bill cap on either. This has been going on fior weeks and is ridiculous. Why can't we go back to the old app which worked perfectly well? It is a shame as you iffer good deals, but you are going to lose a lot of customers.

Hey there @gdandbg, we’re really sorry to hear that. As mentioned, our teams are working on resolving all app issues currently. The new app release hasn’t gone as planned, and of course we admit that, however, we’re working on resolving these issues as soon as possible, and once resolved, this will certainly be a new and improved app in the future.

If you need help accessing/changing your bill cap, or checking allowances in the mean-time, we can always do so for you our end.

Thank you,

Tyler

Why iD Mobile?