New App Not Fully Working

Related products: Plan

Hi, I’ve downloaded the new app but am still seeing ‘Oops - something has gone wrong’ on the Plan tab. I used to be able to see my data / calls / texts usage on the old app but cannot see this on the new app. Please can you expedite a fix for the above. Thank you.

I am able to login but still cannot see my plans. Ooop something went wrong error. What is the latest ID mobile? Nearly 3 weeks with problems now.

Hi @Joolz 

Please refrain from commenting on multiple threads that are unrelated to your message.

We’ve responded to you elsewhere.

Tom

I've had ID mobile's ‘Oops’ message for over 2 weeks. So Oops is no longer a suitable responce. I've tried 2 PC's, different Web browsers & resetting the mobile app. I've pushed ID mobile's April Fools Joke, ‘Try Again’ button 50 times. I've tried it at 3am to avoid the ‘we are busy’ excuse. I am going abroad in 3 weeks & can't check roaming & get any responce from ID. I therefore need to leave ID Mobile before 3 weeks, but without access to account, I can't see if I'm locked in.

Do you think this ‘oops’ locked out of account, is sufficient reason to transfer out of ID Mobile without being charged, if it goes on a 3rd week? I need to know if I'm getting data roaming before travelling.

Who knows Gee?? . They are all a bunch of clowns running the app. Now you can’t even login through a browser because you get this stupid app that they’ve placed there instead. At least until a little while ago you could do that. I’ve been waiting weeks to find out when my plans come to an end and to also check on roaming as I’m going away soon. I’ve now contacted my legal expenses insurers to see what options I have. They are now looking into what actions I can take as they believe iD mobile are in breach of contract on several different fronts. I’ve screen shot everything that’s been posted about this useless new app and also the private responses I’ve had from iD mobile representatives. I have had enough quite frankly. They should just return to the old app and bin this one. I will be making an official complaint to Ofcom in the coming week through my legal expenses insurers assigned legal representative. I will let everyone know what happens.

Hi @Gee Soper,

You can keep an eye out on status and updates on the app/account issue.

The team are working hard to get this resolved as soon as possible.

Kash

Another new update for the iD mobile app was released today. Was rather hoping that it would actually work! Silly me. It’s just a lot slower at showing….. oops … something went wrong. Beyond a joke now.

@Jeez Hi I was exactly the same. Went onto Playstore read more reviews + thought Right another alleged Update so here goes. Same rubbish as before. Email, Password Oops something went wrong over 4 wks now. I'm still waiting for someone from iD to give me some sort of explanation why because I'm in an unlimited package means I'm not getting App or full online dtls. I don't get unlimited as a gift I get it because I pay for it.

@Jeez Hi I was exactly the same. Went onto Playstore read more reviews + thought Right another alleged Update so here goes. Same rubbish as before. Email, Password Oops something went wrong over 4 wks now. I'm still waiting for someone from iD to give me some sort of explanation why because I'm in an unlimited package means I'm not getting App or full online dtls. I don't get unlimited as a gift I get it because I pay for it.

I’ve had enough of it. They are pretty useless at most things. This is what I was told by someone at iD mobile the other day:

1. Adding a plan expiry date is on the roadmap, however improving the stability and performance will take priority before adding new features. As many of our customers are on 30 day rolling plans, the implementation of this feature needs careful thought as to not confuse the wider base.

Confuse a wider base?? Do they think their customers are really as stupid as employees of iD mobile seem to be? It’s not a new feature, it’s always been part of every app they have had. Never heard such rubbish, atrocious treatment of their paying customers.

Hi all.

I’m still having trouble with the app. See screen capture attached. Am I alone? Or are other people still having this problem?

Nope you’re not alone. Pretty sure it works for no one. Absolutely useless app. The only way to find out about your plan now, is through live chat on iD mobile website, even login in there brings you to the same useless app as from the app/play store. Beyond a joke. Good luck.

Hi @Jeez,

Have you tried this since?

Please let us know if you are still having the same and we can escalate if required.

Kash

Don’t be silly Kash! Of course it isn’t working!

Not working for me. See date at bottom corner!

Hi @Jeez,

Have you tried this since?

Please let us know if you are still having the same and we can escalate if required.

Kash

@Kash  I can confirm this is still happening in the app from version 6 to the current one of  6.0.4. Android. 

This is happing to me on the same page (Plan)

Android OS are 13, and 14 across all devices. 

@JoeKing Same here + I have had it "Escalated" allegedly.at least  4 times. Including the Contact with the Technical Team I referred to in my last post.. But.no further response or solution since I sent them the "Further Information they requested". The most frustrating thing is everytime you are webchatting or posting they act like you are the only person having these issies. Which between here, Playstore reviews + all other forums is obviously not the case. It's insulting + really poor Customer Service. Especially from a Communications Company.

@JoeKing Same here + I have had it "Escalated" allegedly.at least  4 times. Including the Contact with the Technical Team I referred to in my last post.. But.no further response or solution since I sent them the "Further Information they requested". The most frustrating thing is everytime you are webchatting or posting they act like you are the only person having these issies. Which between here, Playstore reviews + all other forums is obviously not the case. It's insulting + really poor Customer Service. Especially from a Communications Company.

Like yourself I've seen many post on the same issue for months now and with each update it has never been resolved. Very disappointing and yes and time consuming. 

Hi @JoeKing,

Just checking if you have been in contact with one of the teams?

Please let us know we can send you a PM.

Kash

Hi @JoeKing,

Just checking if you have been in contact with one of the teams?

Please let us know we can send you a PM.

Kash

Kash thank you for your reply, in recent times I have not been in contact with any staff members, but I had been beta testing the app from version 6 with KieranC.

Long story short im very busy and hardly have time for myself, I find the app working as far as I'm aware on all fronts barring on the Plan section and across different Android version and devices.

Joe 

Why iD Mobile?