Still seeing an error when trying to add the phone number

Related products: Registration

After a week or so of the launching of the new app and after waiting until the maintenance was completed on Wednesday (03/04) to be able to finally log into the app, I am still facing problems when trying to add a phone number (the error message is “Oops… something went wrong. Please try again later”).

This is becoming really frustrating.

I would like to know the reason behind the following questions:

1. Why do we need to create a new account??? The change in the app does not mean that you have to throw away your existing database…
  2. Why do I have to register my number? I am an existing customer. iDMobile should already know which phone number I have with them (I am paying them for it after all).

And finally, another very important question:

• When I will be able to use the app? It is been a while that I have been trying and it asks me to try later…. Please just give me a date that I will be finally able to use it.

The way this update has been rolled out is really disappointing and it is causing frustration among the users.

Hi @abravalheri,

To answer your questions:

1. We are requiring customers to re-register either via the app or "My Account" online so we can provide new features, such as adding multiple plans.
  2. Registering your iD Mobile number, and verifying it with a one-time passcode sent via SMS, will allow you to view your Plan in the iD Mobile app. Find out more here.

Currently, the iD app and MyAccount is unavailable, however we are working to get them switched back on as soon as possible. We have a dedicated Service Update article, which can be found here.

Why iD Mobile?