View your plans 'header' - add aliases

Not reporting an issue, just offering feedback.. I like the new mobile and web apps!

I like the fact I can add my family’s plans so I can help keep an eye on things for everyone.  Given I work in IT, it seemingly comes with the territory!

But adding some names or aliases to the plans area would be useful.  At the moment, they’re all ‘me’…

Even being able to amend the displayed name would be useful, e.g. Jonty Soper #2 = Daughter.

Just an idea, unless it has already been flagged.  I did check but may have missed it.

Jonty.

At the risk of coming across as having a moan, iD want (wanted) feedback on the new app.  I’ve provided some, through choice.  Is anyone from the iD team actively looking, collating, commenting etc.?

Morning @Jonty Soper,

Yes, we are collating all customer feedback and it’s being documented within our future roadmap.

I believe your suggestion is in the roadmap, but I'll pass it along anyways. At the moment, our team are focused on improving the stability and performance of the iD Mobile app & My Account online, then we can look at adding exciting new features!

Thanks.

Danke 😀

Why iD Mobile?