when will it work

Related products: Registration

When will the app work? 14 days and counting, still can’t get to my online accounts! The information and excuses are woeful. What is happening, when will this be fixed, I’m sick of the “just bear with us” messages and the boast that 100,000 accounts are working well on the new App. Awful, just awful 😞 

Morning @Debsians,

If you have not yet registered, you should be able to online, at my.idmobile.co.uk. Try using an Incognito / Private Tab. If you are having a different issue, please reply to this message.

Thanks.

Still the same issue (along with many other customers)!

I thought maybe I should try to register in the early hours of the morning and wow…..I managed to get past the password error…… only to find the “we’ve sent you an email” error! No emails getting through and I’m also back to the password error!

ID Mobile can surely do better than this? Do they not look at how many customers, new and old, are struggling to register on this new system?!

By the way, why is it so easy for me to login to this ID Mobile community site, but I can no longer log in to accounts I’ve had for years? Awful, just awful!

Still the same issue (along with many other customers)!

I thought maybe I should try to register in the early hours of the morning and wow…..I managed to get past the password error…… only to find the “we’ve sent you an email” error! No emails getting through and I’m also back to the password error!

ID Mobile can surely do better than this? Do they not look at how many customers, new and old, are struggling to register on this new system?!

By the way, why is it so easy for me to login to this ID Mobile community site, but I can no longer log in to accounts I’ve had for years? Awful, just awful!

Morning @Debsians,

I’m sorry to hear you’re still experiencing issues.  We understand that customers are experiencing problems when using the new iD Mobile app and My Account and we’re working hard to improve stability and performance across all hours of the day.

You should be provided with an option to resend the email verification code (I believe after 60 seconds!). Please also check your Junk/Spam folder.

Our Community site is powered by Gainsight and is completely independent of the iD Mobile app. 

Thanks.

I have of course tried many times to re-send the email and searched high and low through my junk folders. They are not being sent, you’ll find a number of people are having this issue along with the password error. 

by the way it sounds like you should have given Gainsight the contract for the new app!

I have of course tried many times to re-send the email and searched high and low through my junk folders. They are not being sent, you’ll find a number of people are having this issue along with the password error. 

by the way it sounds like you should have given Gainsight the contract for the new app!

I’ve just given it a go myself with a new email address, I got through okay! Please try giving it another go. Also if you have a Gmail account, try using both @googlemail.com and @gmail.com, I know for me it sometimes makes a difference.. no idea why though!

Finally got it sorted, thanks for the tip, I had to change my email address from gmail and also from .co.uk to .com for my other account. No idea why the new app would require that either!

I’ve just given it a go myself with a new email address, I got through okay! Please try giving it another go. Also if you have a Gmail account, try using both @googlemail.com and @gmail.com, I know for me it sometimes makes a difference.. no idea why though!

Thanks again changing my email address worked👍

@Debsians - glad we got it sorted!

Why iD Mobile?