Question

ID mobile phone number

• 20 February 2024
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

I received SIM card, however like all of the new users without the phone number.

So I checked how to find the phone number, I have put the card in the phone. Nothing there, checked many times in the settings, following what other users did.

And can’t phone my other number… because I have no credits… and how I can top-up if I do not know the phone number? 😡😡😡

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @lkalskdall 

Have you checked your emails? The phone number is typically found there, including on a “Welcome to iD” email we send upon dispatch.

Tom

Userlevel 2

I received SIM card, however like all of the new users without the phone number.

So I checked how to find the phone number, I have put the card in the phone. Nothing there, checked many times in the settings, following what other users did.

And can’t phone my other number… because I have no credits… and how I can top-up if I do not know the phone number? 😡😡😡

Hi Ikalskdall,  Hi there, Hope you don’t mind me saying but if you haven’t already please send your concerns through their complaints procedure.  That way if it’s not resolved after 8 weeks you can take your complaint to the ombudsman and they will intervene.  Hope that helps 

Userlevel 1

Thanks @Tom 

The phone number was in the attached PDF invoice. It was in the email titled: Thank you for your recent purchase: here transaction no

Another problem I had was that the switching form was giving the error, although I’m sure I entered all info correctly after finding the mobile number: We've tried to process your PAC, but there is an issue with the information you've submitted. Please check that you have provided the correct details and try again.

I went to online chat and after asking a couple of times this useless chatbot to switch me to a human, I finally got to someone that did the PAC switch for me.

Hope it helps others too!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Daisy4242 

I believe we’re in PMs with you about your issues which are completely separate to anything in this thread.

Tom

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @lkalskdall 

Glad to hear you’ve got that sorted, please let us know if you need anything else.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?