Question

ID app

I’ve been with ID for over a year. Now I’m unable to access the app as my number is unknown??! Anyone else having this issue?

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Damian999,

Welcome to the Community!

Have you registered for the new iD Mobile app?

If not you’ll need to register to the new app even if you were registered with the old one.

Please let us know if you have any issues.

Kash

Thanks for your reply. Every time I go and enter my mobile number I keep getting a message saying sorry your details don’t match our records…

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hey there @Damian999, just to confirm, is this when trying to register, or login please?

Thank you,

Tyler

Hi this is when I try to log in. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Damian999 

Okay, are you able to try the website too alternatively?

https://my.idmobile.co.uk/login

Tom

Just tried the link, still no joy. After entering my email and password, I got a success screen, then when I entered my phone number and details, I still get a sorry the details don’t match. I triple checked what I entered and was correct. This is becoming extremely frustrating to the point I’m looking at other providers… all I’m doing is going around in circles since ID made the changes.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Have you tried clearing all the cookies and site data, for “idmobile.co.uk”, in your web browser/s, @Damian999?  

Just tried that and again it still does not work

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Some customers do seem to be having trouble re-registering, @Damian999.

Perhaps it’s time to switch to another service provider, with a working app for managing your account.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Damian999 

Sorry to hear this, do you still require assistance with this?

Please let us know if so so we can get in touch.

We’ll be able to get in contact with you to assist here, or for a quicker service, we’d recommend using the Live Chat, Facebook or Twitter.

Tom

Hi Tom

yes I still need help with this please