Solved

incorrect app details

• 2 April 2024
  • 5 replies

Anyone else had incorrect / unexpected app interactions ? For example I'm on a 40GB plan but the app has updated as 20GB (shows I have 38.4 of 20GBs left !) Also bills render with gobbledygook text - and even when they're downloaded / viewed ?

icon

Best answer by Tom 8 April 2024, 17:09

View original

5 replies

Anyone else had incorrect / unexpected app interactions ? For example I'm on a 40GB plan but the app has updated as 20GB (shows I have 38.4 of 20GBs left !) Also bills render with gobbledygook text - and even when they're downloaded / viewed ?

Same here. I’m going to try deleting and reloading the app? 

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hey there @Niall Cooper  and @Etonrock, thank you both for reaching out.

Our app teams are well aware of the numerous issues on-going with the app at the moment, including the dashboard showing the wrong allowances/plan for some customers, and are working to resolve all app issues as soon as possible.

We appreciate your continued patience with us.

Thank you,

Tyler

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Niall Cooper & @Etonrock 

Apologies for this, the team are working on issues such as this in the new app, we hope for it to be resolved soon.

Tom

Another month down the line and nothing has changed!! My daughter still cannot see how much date she has left at any point. This is ridiculous .how can a phone company not sort such a basic app requirement? And yes I’ve updated and logged back in. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hey @Etonrock, we’re sorry to hear that. As mentioned, our teams are working on numerous app/website issues, and we’re always looking to improve.

We really appreciate your feedback. If you need to know how much data is remaining, you can always ask our live-chat in the mean-time:

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/live-chat

Thank you,

Tyler