Question

paid bills phone still not working.

Hi, my phone bills are up to date I paid 2 bills in one today using the app, yet when I try and call an automated message states I've "reached customer helpline all your bills are paid" and then it hangs up.

What is going on?

7 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Sounds like the iD Mobile total metering and billing system is not working properly, @Emily Simister.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Emily Simister,

Welcome to the Community!

It can take 2-24 hours for your services to resume.

I would advise advise to reset your network settings.

If your services are not working after this time, please let us know.

Kash

My phone bills are up to date and yet when I try and call an automated message states I've "reached customer helpline all your bills are paid" and then it hangs up.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

My phone bills are up to date and yet when I try and call an automated message states I've "reached customer helpline all your bills are paid" and then it hangs up.

Sounds like the iD Mobile total metering and billing system isn’t working properly, @Mokomagic

Mine still hasn't been restored and thats been over 24 hours, thanks 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Mokomagic 

Sorry to hear this, do you still require assistance with this?

Please let us know if so so we can get in touch.

We’ll be able to get in contact with you to assist here, or for a quicker service, we’d recommend using the Live Chat, Facebook or Twitter.

Tom

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Lisa Humphries 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there.

Tom