iD Mobile Random Act of Kindness Competition Terms & Conditions:
1. To enter this promotion, you will have to register to the iD Mobile Community and answer or reply to any question on the iD Mobile Community.
2. The promotion opens on 00.01 (GMT+1) on 18/02/2019 and the closing date for entries is 23.59 (GMT+1) on 24/02/2019. 1 prize will be awarded to 1 winner. The prize will consist of a £200 Currys PC World gift card.
3. This promotion is open to all UK residents aged over 18 years (except for employees and their families, of the Promoter and their group of companies).
4. Multiple entries permitted provided they are on different questions or topics, duplicate entries on one question or topic will not be entered into the draw.
5. The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, disqualify any entries which it feels do not comply with these terms and conditions or where any form of bad faith is suspected.
6. The entry must be submitted personally by the entrant. Entries by third parties, collective entries or multiple entries will be disqualified.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost or incomplete entries.
8. The winner will be selected at random by an independent person from all correct and eligible entries received. The winner will be notified by email and via public reply/comment on the original thread on the iD Mobile Community by 18.00 (GMT+1) 28/02/19. The winner will be asked to reply to the email within 7 days of receipt of this email. If the Promoter does not receive confirmation from a winner that they accept the prize by this time, the promoter reserves the right withdraw the offer/prize. The prize will be delivered within 30 days of acceptance.
9. The prize is non transferable and non refundable and cannot be exchanged by the winner for an alternative.
10. In the event of the £200 Currys PC World gift card prize specified above not being available, an alternative product of equivalent specification and brand will be provided.
11. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of this promotion. We make no representation or warranty in relation to the prizes provide and to the fullest extent permitted by law, we shall have no liability to you in relation to any prize, its fitness for purposes, merchantability or otherwise.
12. Upon request, the surname and county of the winner will be available by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the promoter at the address below. Such requests should not be sent until 28 days after the draw.
13. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.
15. By entering this promotion, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. English law applies to these terms and conditions.
Promoter: iD Mobile Limited, Dixons Carphone PLC, 1 Portal Way, Acton, London, W3 6RS.