Solved

A54 price difference

So the A54 via id mobile app is 25.99 from my phone but only 22.99 from my wife's why?

icon

Best answer by andewhite 19 July 2023, 15:45

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Is the iD line rental option, for the A54 handset, the same in both cases @Stefan1? 

Yes line rental same, in fact everything is the same

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Stefan1, perhaps iD think your spouse might be more creditworthy, in their view. 

Have you both been using iD Mobile the same length of time?

Yes and I've got better credit rating lol

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Stefan1, unfortunately iD Mobile have their own internal system for determining customer creditworthiness. Perhaps it’s time to look at alternative service providers?

Always the same when all you want to do is chat to someone to get the real answer 😭

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I suspect the iD community isn’t the best place for chatting to iD Mobile @Stefan1. 

If you’d like to chat with iD, use their online live chat, Facebook Messenger, or send a Twitter DM. 

The support teams work until 8pm on weekdays.

Just asked them via messenger and they can't comment, what a total waste of time I d mobile are

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I’m not sure any company would divulge details of how they assess creditworthiness @Stefan1.

You could try contacting the iD telesales team on 020 7139 1397 (during normal office hours), who might get you the deal you’re after. 
🤞

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Stefan1,

Prices selected in the app are tailored for each customer.

This varies based on many factors and yes, we wouldn’t comment on specific prices.

But if you do want to discuss prices, you're more than welcome to speak to the Sales Team to see what they can do for you.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?