Question

Access of monthly PDF bills

• 3 February 2024
  • 5 replies

I too have registered an Offcom monitoring form. My monthly regular payment has been increased and I need to establish why by viewing my monthly bill.

Whilst on, I also mentioned the farce with the activation of the Chatbot and worse, the lack of access to real customer advisors!

5 replies

Userlevel 3

Hello, thanks for taking the time to register your Ofcom complaint.

ID mobile have gone quiet on the matter, under the illusion that the problem has been fixed, when clearly it has not.

It’s noteworthy that no one has come forward to say, for them it’s all ok now.

Not sure where we go from here?

Tony

In addition to the Offcom form, I've also lodged an official complaint to IDM. There's no real information on how to do this (wonder why), so I did a Google search and managed to find an email address. Not sure if this will work, but at least I've done something:

complaint@idmobile.co.uk

The complaint department says it doesn't want regular queries about payments and so on - yet another barrier!

Userlevel 4

In addition to the Offcom form, I've also lodged an official complaint to IDM. There's no real information on how to do this (wonder why), so I did a Google search and managed to find an email address. Not sure if this will work, but at least I've done something:

complaint@idmobile.co.uk

The complaint department says it doesn't want regular queries about payments and so on - yet another barrier!

This need address on BBC Watchdog ASAP 😉

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @DEB5 @Tony G,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear that you are still unable to access your bills.

Please can you ensure that you have a PDF viewer downloaded on your device.

After this please try and open and view the bill using the PDF viewer and that should work for you.

Kash

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Tony G @beseeinyou,

I’m very sorry to hear that you feel this way about the response.

The team are working on this to get it resolved as soon as possible.

If you require specific bills in the meantime we can PM you to request the bill to be sent via email.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?