Userlevel 1

Unable to register a new account.

icon

Best answer by Toby Field 19 December 2023, 14:05

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Can you give more details of the problem?

Userlevel 1

Hello, can't sign up to my account / register and see my bill as the app doesn't recognise my details, absolutely useless app lol 😂😂😂 think I'll cancel bank and join a different network as I'm new here. 

Userlevel 1

Hello Toby, fixed it, I downloaded Firefox browser and was able to sign it. Many thanks

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello, can't sign up to my account / register and see my bill as the app doesn't recognise my details, absolutely useless app lol 😂😂😂 think I'll cancel bank and join a different network as I'm new here. 

I've never managed to get in the app as it says password not recognised. I use the website instead.

Glad you got it sorted.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Jimmy Martin 

If the app isn’t working to register we’d recommend trying a browser and using the website to register then logging in on the app after having registered.

Glad to hear you’ve got this sorted.

Tom

Userlevel 8
Badge +3

I've never managed to get in the app as it says password not recognised. I use the website instead.

Glad you got it sorted.

Hey @Toby Field,

That’s strange, you should be able to use the same username and password across both. 

I’ll get one our moderators to get in contact with you, and hopefully they’ll be able to get you up and running with the app! 

Thanks,

Nikhil

Why iD Mobile?