Solved

anyone still having issues with calls

• 12 February 2024
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 1

still cant make or receive calls on my sons phone even though they said it was fixed. we have turned phone off and on but still no joy. can send text messages and thats it! its a joke. 

icon

Best answer by Anne Herron 12 February 2024, 20:59

View original

10 replies

Myself and grandson both having problems making calls

Userlevel 1

Yes both myself and my husband are still not able to call and phone goes straight to voicemail texts also not working I thought it was my phone so I bought new one only to discover it's the network been going on since last week !

Userlevel 1

My sons 3G was iffy at weekend but today it’s still just going to voicemail.  I have spoke to someone on a chat and it was supposed to be fixed by 8pm tonight but it’s not. Funny how customer service shuts at 8🤔.  It’s all threes fault Apparently, as they piggy back off their network.   they had same issue with three about 3 years ago Apparently and having on going issues with them.  I will be back onto chat tomorrow to see what’s going on.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Kimberleyleadbitter @Pp123 @Anne Herron,

Welcome to the Community!

We are sorry for the issue with the outage.

The issue has been resolved however some customers are still having issues with 3G calls which should be resolved shortly.

Please let us know what issues you are having now and we can advise further.

Kash

Userlevel 1

All went back to normal 13/02/24 after 5 days of text disruption and 3 days of phone call disruption receiving and making calls going straight to voicemail.  I an SIM only and have just bought new phone so hopefully all will stay normal I am hesitant to transfer data from old phone to new for the moment.

Userlevel 1

All went back to normal yesterday afternoon,

calls and internet working. 

Userlevel 3

Hey there @Pp123 @Kimberleyleadbitter, we’re very glad to hear that all is working as normal again for you guys!

Once again, we sincerely apologise for the disruption and the inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,

Tyler

My calls are still going to voicemail 

Userlevel 1

@Tyler please could you help this lady out she’s still having issues with her phone, although my issue has been solved she’s still having problems with hers. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Wendy Mccall,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?