Question

Billed for £16, Signed up for £12!

• 24 September 2023
  • 7 replies

I took out this contract for my son and picked a £12 per month contract, yet I've just been billed for £16!

I definitely read it right, and it was 100% £12, ID mobile can you please advise as I'm thinking of cancelling this contract as I feel I've been duped.

7 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

What does the bill show? It could be prorated billing.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Russ Hewitt 

I’d recommend double checking the bill, does this show exactly what was spent where?

What dates show as the monthly billing period? Is this 30 days or more?

Tom

Exactly the same thing and I can't find the link to the email that I was sent explaining how to claim back the £5 every (I seem to remember) 5 months. Russ. Txt me and maybe we can join forces. [REDACTED]

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Galmpton 

We’ve just removed the mobile number from your post. In future please don’t post any personal details including mobile numbers, addresses, bank details etc.

Did you purchase your SIM via iD mobile direct or another retailer such as via Mobiles.co.uk?

-Lauren

I wish I could remember, but thank you for your reply and at the time Huawei UK were undertaking a repair for me so I have a huge number of emails from Mobiles UK, which I assumed were from Huawei. So, I will go through all of those and keep my fingers crossed. Thank you again.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Galmpton,

Please let us know if you require further assistance and we would be happy to help.

Kash

Thank you.

Why iD Mobile?