Solved

Broken charger port

• 18 June 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi the charger port on my phone I got in December last year has snapped inside it and not charge now the phone is only 6 mouth old how do I go about getting it sorted under 12 month warranty thanks any1 that helpsĀ 

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 20 June 2023, 12:58

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Your best bet would be to take it to your local Curryā€™s store and have them look at it. They will be able to arrange a warranty repair on your behalf too.

Userlevel 1

I whent to my local curry's store and they was no help at all said I needed to speak with I'd mobile about my problem but I can't seem to find any help this is why I posted on here see if anyone from I'd mobile can help and I can speak to someoneĀ  but thanks for your helpĀ 

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Youā€™re being vague with your reply, so Iā€™m going to assume that they said it was the result of physical damage and that it isnā€™t covered by the warranty?

What make and model phone do you have?

Userlevel 1

No when I whent to curry's the young lad wasn't helpful at all just given me a number to ring for curry's help line then curry's help line given me a number with was automatic so can't speak to anyone about my problem the phone is moto g32Ā 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Spannerman,

Thanks for clarifying.

From my knowledge, Currys donā€™t repair Motorola handsets as these are handled by the manufacturer directly.

In this case, you will need to contact Motorola directly for support.

You can do this here:Ā https://en-gb.support.motorola.com/app/mcp/contactus

Ā 

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Hi thanks for getting back to me I was on live chat last night and was told by the person to take it to the curry's shop and let them deal with it to Iver fix it or send it away to be fix and to arrange a new phone for me thanksĀ 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Spannerman,

Thanks for confirming that, glad to hear it has since been picked up by Currys and sent away.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Hi iam taking it to curry's tomorrow after work and will update what how I got on thanks for your helpĀ 

Why iD Mobile?