Solved

Buying a phone contract

• 19 February 2024
  • 6 replies

Hello everybody! I've been with iD Mobile almost a year and I'm looking to buy a phone for myself. However I was looking for a phone from the upgrades section, they haven't got the one I was looking for which is the S24 Ultra. 

I went through the deals and saw the phone I’ve mentioned but thinking can I buy this phone even though I'm with iD Mobile? Like can I still buy the Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra with the same account?

Thank you everyone and hope to hear from you soon. 

icon

Best answer by Kash 20 February 2024, 14:10

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hey @Itzzia21, the only handset upgrades iD can offer you are shown in the upgrades section of your iD online account (iD app).

If the Samsung phone you want isn’t in your upgrades section, you’d have to purchase a new connection with the Galaxy S24 you’d like to buy. Doing this would make it tricky (but not impossible) to keep your existing mobile number. 

You can also discuss your upgrade options with the iD sales team, by calling 020 7139 1397.

When you said new connection, does that I need to buy the phone on a new account? 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

It would, @Itzzia21 - a new connection (to the iD network) currently always gets a new account.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Itzzia21,

Welcome to the Community!

When you purchase a new deal you’ll need to register it under a new email address.

Further to this you won’t be able to port your iD Mobile number from one account to another.

Kash

Thank you! I understand. Probably it might show up in my upgrades deals, that'll be cool.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Itzzia21 

If you aren’t seeing a device or deal you’re happy with in the iD Mobile app we’d recommend calling the sales team on 0207 139 1397 to see if there’s anything else they can offer, however please note the desired device may not be available.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?