Question

Can't port number

• 18 April 2023
  • 4 replies

I’m sure all my details are correct. I’ve tried putting my Last Name in capital letters as suggested in related topics but it still doesn’t go through. I just get the following error:

We've tried to process your PAC, but there is an issue with the information you've submitted. Please check that you have provided the correct details and try again.

I can’t get connected to an agent on live chat so posting here instead. Any help would be much appreciated.

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @casualbanana, you should be able to submit your PAC manually via the iD social media customer support team by using Facebook (with Messenger), or Twitter (by DM).

The iD agents work until 8pm on weekdays (and 6pm at weekends). 

It might be a few days, or more, before anyone from iD Mobile reads your forum post - good luck though.

FYI I spoke with an agent via live chat and apparently I have a number transfer scheduled for a few days from now (I had provided my PAC when purchasing my new SIM). The switching service should really state that rather than the generic error message I was getting. But that explains things, now I just have to wait.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Yes, it would be a good idea for iD Mobile to tell you if you’ve already given them the PAC. 
Anyway, good luck @casualbanana.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @casualbanana 

Glad to hear that’s sorted, we’ve had some issues with the port form recently which we’re hoping to have fixed soon, apologies for the inconvenience.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?