Question

Can't View Online Bills

Can’t view bills at all.  Updated browser and still just get white screen.

10 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +3

Hey @ecirpnai

Thanks for letting us know. I’ve just tested it myself and i’m experiencing the same issue. 

I’ve raised it to the team, and we’ll look into what’s causing the issue. 

Thanks,
Nikhil

How long will this take to get sorted?

Userlevel 8
Badge +3

Hey @ecirpnai

The team are looking into this now. Unfortunately, I don’t have an exact time as to when it will be resolved, but i’ll be sure to keep you updated. 

In the meantime, you can view and download your PDF bill in the iD Mobile app. 

Thanks,
Nikhil

Userlevel 8
Badge +3

Hey @ecirpnai

The issue should now be resolved on your online account. When you get a chance, would you mind logging and giving it a try? 

Let me know if you have any issues. 

Thanks,

Nikhil

Userlevel 1

I cant log in online at all. Just get a white screen.

Userlevel 1

I can’t view bills online -I just get a white screen . And I can’t get into the ID app on my mobile -all I get is the green screen but nowhere to put in a password .

How does it go -”if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it “ 

Userlevel 1

I can’t view bills online -I just get a white screen . And I can’t get into the ID app on my mobile -all I get is the green screen but nowhere to put in a password .

How does it go -”if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it “ 

YES REDLEW YES 100% IF IT AINT BROKE DONT FIX IT! They literally do not care🤣

Has this been resolved for anyone?

Can't even get in touch with customer service to discuss this which is ridiculous 

Userlevel 3

Hey there @Aden Howard, we're very sorry about the wait on this. Our teams are working to provide the best possible version of the app/website, and are working on resolving any issues as soon as possible.

Thank you for your continued patience, and please keep an eye out on our socials/webpages for updates.

Thank you,

Tyler

Why iD Mobile?