Question

cancelling help

• 23 September 2023
  • 3 replies

I need to cancel my sim only contract within my 14 day cooling off period. I have tried the chat countless times over the past few days but there’s no advisor available please try later message each time… tried calling but automated line with no one to speak with. I have returned my sim to car phone warehouse and requested my PAC number to another provider to then be text by ID that I have the years contract to pay even though it’s less than a week of me taking out the contract. The reason why I have to leave is there is no signal at all in my home so I can’t receive or make calls even though there should be a strong signal .please can someone help with this as I’m stressed out with not being able to get any help and worried that I’m going to be charged for something that isn’t my fault!

I just want to have someone confirm my cancellation and ensure I don’t get charged for 12 months as I am within 14days cooling period…..

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @EME28 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Thanks Tom but sadly as I had so much difficulty with getting through to any support function and it taking so long before having your reply I registered a complaint where finally I got the help I needed.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @EME28,

I’m sorry to hear about that.

However I’m glad to hear that your issue is now resolved.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?