Question

Cannot receive any OTP's whilst trying to setup my online banking

• 19 January 2024
  • 5 replies

Having an absolute nightmare trying to resolve this. It's clearly a network issue with iD. Been on the online chat a few times also made a complaint and still noone has contacted me to sort this out. Pathetic if I'm honest. 

So frustrating,  need to set this up ASAP. Can anyone help as I really don't know what to do other than cancel and change  to a different provider. 

5 replies

Userlevel 4

@Pandy  I'm also new to this network are you setting up your banking via your banking app or via a Web browser? If via Web allow all cookie's. I had a similar issue. 

I have had an issue with this since switching on the 16th of October.

ID mobile repeatedly blame the sender and deny any issue, even when given multiple examples.

The forums here are full of reports of the same and ID do not seem capable of fixing it.

Escalate through complaints and then ombudsman

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I have had an issue with this since switching on the 16th of October.

ID mobile repeatedly blame the sender and deny any issue, even when given multiple examples.

The forums here are full of reports of the same and ID do not seem capable of fixing it.

Escalate through complaints and then ombudsman

Did iD complaints team or Communications Ombudsman ever fix the problem, @CarloLandrisian

@andewhite 

My formal complaint just hit 8 weeks and so I have just  escalated to the ombudsman yesterday.

No sign of a fix yet.

I was offered out of my contract by ID but don't really want to risk the issue following if I port my number elsewhere.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @CarloLandrisian,

Welcome to the Community!

We are sorry to hear about this and it’s unfortunate that the issue isn’t resolved.

If there is anything that you require from us, please let us know and we can PM you.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?