Solved

Cannot use my plan for nearly a month!

• 23 January 2024
  • 7 replies

I've been in contact with customer support via Live Chat and now have grown more and more angry and frustrated. In the last update from a few, I could access to texts and data, but calls are not allow access. After chat with CS 2 days ago, they said to allow 48 hours to solve the calls problem. What happened now is I totally lost access to all, no calls, no texts no data! That's beyond a joke! I need access to text to file my tax return else I'll be fined. Are you willing to pay for my fine? I've been waiting and waiting for nearly a month now, I wanted to cancel but was told have to pay a cancellation fee of £137! What the heck I can't even use my plan since my old number been ported.

I just want to cancel the plan! Been a loyal customers for years but this time is ridiculous! 

icon

Best answer by Csteele88 24 January 2024, 10:03

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Exact same problem here, loyal customer for over a year, never missed a bill etc.

I am now debating paying my bill until this issue is resolved, absolutely shocking that we can't even make phone calls when every other network works fine. 

Expecting important phone calls this week? Cancel them, ID are useless 

Exact same problem here, loyal customer for over a year, never missed a bill etc.

I am now debating paying my bill until this issue is resolved, absolutely shocking that we can't even make phone calls when every other network works fine. 

Expecting important phone calls this week? Cancel them, ID are useless 

Exactly! Under such circumstances I doubt if we even need to pay for termination fee of £137! I want to just cancel it and problem solved! But now can't even get my PAC code, text not working!! 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Sounds like the same issue as me, incoming calls they can't hear me, outgoing calls won't even ring, data works for 10 minutes then it's down again for hours, can't do much at this point as ID won't even confirm if they are having issues or not.

My favourite reply on here so far was someone telling a customer to take the phone back to the retailer, even though they are clearly having network issues lol.

I cannot make nor receive calls, texts and data only work for a day before they tried to fix the calls issue. Then next day, everything lost access. So I barely use anything since I started the new plan. I don't mind to pay for £7 for just a day data and text, but not willing to pay the termination fee! To pay for the service Im not able to use is totally outrageous! 

Sounds like the same issue as me, incoming calls they can't hear me, outgoing calls won't even ring, data works for 10 minutes then it's down again for hours, can't do much at this point as ID won't even confirm if they are having issues or not.

"My favourite reply on here so far was someone telling a customer to take the phone back to the retailer, even though they are clearly having network issues lol." 

That's really something!! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Spinaker 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Csteele88 

This sounds like a separate issue from the original poster’s issue here.

How long have you been having issues with your services?

Please could you let us know the postcode(s) where you have these issues?

Data works, however is on and off. Incoming calls do not hear you and outgoing calls don’t ring anybody at all. How is SMS?

Tom

Why iD Mobile?