Solved

Complaint about service issues

• 28 February 2022
  • 12 replies

Userlevel 1

I am still having service issues. Is there anyone I can actually speak to on the phone. When my internet isn’t working I have to find wifi that I can use to check the community.

Please help as I am trying to work from home and the service is either not working at all or intermittent.

icon

Best answer by Terrylorr 28 February 2022, 21:01

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello @Terrylorr,

Have you tried?

1. Using the Three’s network status checker to see if there’s a service disruption affecting your area.
  2. Verifying you’ve got good INDOOR coverage at your location, using the iD Mobile coverage checker.

Anyway, good luck.

Userlevel 1

I have been working at home since October without hotspot issues. I am also checking the service outage when I can find WiFi that is available.

I live in a rural area where there is no cabled wifi so if the dish is down I rely on your hotspot. It would mean me travelling 5 miles to get WiFi. 

All I want is a phone number to speak direct with a person rather than have to wait for the ID network to allow me access when my home WiFi provider is also having issues. I am able to speak with them, why not ID? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Terrylorr,

We don’t have an active contact number to call an agent, however if you are still facing issues, we can try to look into any issues you may still be facing here?

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Hello @Terrylorr,

We don’t have ana active contact number to call an agent, however if you are still facing issues, we can try to look into any issues you may still be facing here?

Mohammed

Thank you. It seems to be working a bit better now. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Glad to hear that @Terrylorr,

You can always use the checker here: https://www.three.co.uk/support/network_and_coverage/network_support to monitor any issues that may be in your area anyway.

Mohammed

Absolute Con /scam company been trying to complain since just!! I click the link it says page not available FURIOUS!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Dee Hunter,

Did you manage to get a complaint logged?

We are sorry for the issues you are having and we can help here if you haven’t already logged a complaint.

For further information on Complaints, you can visit the link below:

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/complaints-procedure

Kash

Hi, yes I've managed to log the complaint. Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

No problem @Dee Hunter  

If you do need any further help, you can let us know here.

Mohammed

I am still having this complaint looked at, almost a week now. 😳 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Dee Hunter,

Our Complaints Team will get in touch with you as quickly as possible.

If you require any assistance from us, please let us know.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?