Question

Complaint ID 341726230

• 18 April 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hello ID mobile users ,

I have lost my peace of mind after joining to ID mobile .Looks like they are conning customers by offering cheap deals and WRONG INFORMATION .I went and bought Samsung S23 ultra through mobiles.co.uk AFTER   checking the n/w coverage in my area, which showS5G(Inside and outside-TILL ITS SHOWS 5G ) .When I  swicthed to ID ,I am not even getting 3G and I am getting lot of complaints from office and friends on voice clarity  and when I complain to technical team on the n/w and voice quality  issues ,they asked me to take back  the complaint back by offering £10 voucher ,when I escalated again I was told ,they cant deliver 5G for next 2-3 years and they have mentioned ,this has been escalated to   head office and they will deliver the dead lock letter 

Its more than 2 months I am waiting for the verdict and they have not delivered any letters so that I can reach  ombudsman about a mobile phone provider .I have very very very bad experience with ID as there is no absolute ownership or responsibility 

Please let me know if there are any other ways of reaching or escalating this case with ID or with  ombudsman about a mobile phone provider

Regds,

VJ

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @varadhya ,

I’m very sorry to hear about the coverage issues.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?