coverage

• 6 October 2023
  • 5 replies

Is there a problem with the signal in HD80RQ area, as my signal is useless and has been for some time.

I was told the 4 g signal is very good. That’s not the case 🤬

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Nigel Hand

Welcome to the community!

Looking at our network checker, I can’t detect any outages in your area offhand. How long has this been an issue for?

4G coverage should be good, though 5G is spotty. It may be worth setting your phone to pick up 4G only in case it’s attempting to pick up a 5G connection.

-Lauren

It’s been poor for quite sometime. Complained to ID, but they weren’t interested. My contract finishes next month and will definitely be changing Network. I won’t be recommending ID to anybody.😟

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Nigel Hand,

We are very sorry  to hear this.

We hope that as we continue to improve our coverage we can offer you better coverage in the future.

Kash

My contract ends in November, and I will not be renewing it. I have been dissatisfied for the total length of the contract. The service was not what I was told it would be.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Nigel Hand,

We are sorry to hear that you feel this way.

If you purchased through us we offer 30 days returns.

This allows you to check the coverage and return the contract if you are unhappy.

Once you are outside of the returns policy you would be required to pay a termination fee to cancel.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?