CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A PROOER JOKE!

• 21 April 2023
  • 5 replies

I have been trying all day to talk to a customer service assistant which I have not been able to do all day , I am going to cancel my contract and face no penalties as at the the end of the day I am not receiving a service which I am paying for proper joke of a company and I am going to make sure everyone knows about this 

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Gemma Gill ,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

I am so disappointed with my new contract with Idmobile.  There is no way of communicating with anyone.  I have a 2 year contract at £26.99 but my first invoice is £32.11 - why??

My mobile no is REMOVED

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hey @Anne Edwards, this is a public forum that anyone on the Internet can read.

Posting your mobile number is just what online scammers, and other bad actors are looking to steal - your name and number. 

You can contact iD Mobile privately for support on Facebook (using Messenger), or Twitter (by DM).

Their customer support agents work until 8pm on weekdays (6pm at weekends) - good luck.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Anne Edwards

Have you changed your payment date?

This is likely why you have a larger bill as we move the bill date to process your request.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?