Question

Delay on voice call

• 29 March 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Having already tried changing sim card on advice of "customer service", I continue to get delays on most of my voice calls (at least 2-3 seconds). Its infuriating. It's obviously either the phone or the network. Given the fact that i dont have a landline, it leaves my mobile service unfit for purpose. I've tried various times to get back through on live chat with no success.  Anyone else experienced these issues and have any suggestions?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Graeme F 

Have you tried the SIM card in another device to see if the same issue happens there?

Does this issue happen in all locations or just certain ones?

Tom

Userlevel 1

Hi there. I don't have another device to try it in. Tried a new sim card but same happens. Happens in different locations

Userlevel 3

Hi there. I don't have another device to try it in. Tried a new sim card but same happens. Happens in different locations

Hey Graeme, sorry to hear that.

Have you got someone you could ask if you could try your SIM card in their device at all, just to test it? 

Also, I would presume you would have done by now, but have you tried restarting your phone, as sometimes that can be the magic cure for issues such as this.

If you are unable to do this or it still won’t work, please let us know so we can investigate further for you.

Thank you,

Tyler

Why iD Mobile?