don’t understand my paper bill

• 16 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Good evening 

everytime I go and view my bill paperwork it’s all Gobbledygook only thing I understand is my name on it so after that I don’t understand anything else 

Please can you help 

Lauren 3 months ago

Hi @Jazmin D'Amato, welcome to the community!

We have identified an issue for some customers using the App and trying to view their bills when on iOS 17.

Some customers when opening the PDF may not be able to view the full breakdown of the bill, and it may appear jumbled or unclear.

This is not an iD Mobile issue specifically or a problem with the service. We have seen many comments online about people using iOS 17 and having issues viewing PDF’s with all companies, so this is an iOS issue.

As we do not have timescales for when Apple can fix this issue, we recommend customers use free PDF viewer Apps as an alternative until Apple resolve the problem. For example, the Adobe Acrobat Reader App and the PDF Viewer app are both available on the App store and can be used to view our PDF bills from our App.

I hope this helps!

-Lauren

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Jazmin D'Amato, welcome to the community!

We have identified an issue for some customers using the App and trying to view their bills when on iOS 17.

Some customers when opening the PDF may not be able to view the full breakdown of the bill, and it may appear jumbled or unclear.

This is not an iD Mobile issue specifically or a problem with the service. We have seen many comments online about people using iOS 17 and having issues viewing PDF’s with all companies, so this is an iOS issue.

As we do not have timescales for when Apple can fix this issue, we recommend customers use free PDF viewer Apps as an alternative until Apple resolve the problem. For example, the Adobe Acrobat Reader App and the PDF Viewer app are both available on the App store and can be used to view our PDF bills from our App.

I hope this helps!

-Lauren

Hi Lauren that’s a massive help thank you I am now sorted and looked at it ☺️

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Jazmin D'Amato,

Glad to hear that.

Please get back to us if you require further assistance.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?