Solved

finding out what insurance cover my phone has

• 4 November 2022
  • 5 replies

Hi I have no way to contact id mobile I wanted to know what insurance cover my phone has or what insurance company my phone is under?

icon

Best answer by andewhite 4 November 2022, 13:15

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @f20002, iD don’t sell, nor do they provide, insurance cover with their phone contracts.

If you bought some phone insurance elsewhere, use that third-party cover.

Good luck @f20002.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi I have no way to contact id mobile I wanted to know what insurance cover my phone has or what insurance company my phone is under?

Hello @f20002,

As above, we dont’ sell Insurance so you’ll be able to purchase this after purchase.

All contracts for handsets come with a standard manufacturer warranty should they go faulty.

Mohammed

Hi there dropped my phone today smashed the screen what does my insurance cover what’s the contact number 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hi there dropped my phone today smashed the screen what does my insurance cover what’s the contact number 

Okay @Mark Shand, you’d need to contact the company that sold you your mobile phone insurance policy - phones purchased from iD Mobile aren’t sold with insurance cover.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Mark Shand,

We don’t sell insurance, so any claim is via your own Insurance company if you have a policy active.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?