Question

Free Galaxy Buds 2 claim with purchase being refused

• 21 October 2023
  • 3 replies

I’ve seen some very helpful answers for other users asking similar questions with screenshots.

I bought the 512 gb galaxy s23 ultra model on 11/09/23 (£445 upfront then £36.99 a month, unlimited data tariff). Does any body happen to remember of have a screenshot of whether this was eligible for the offer. (ID seem to be saying no, but not sure if I’m just being fobbed off !)

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @DomP 

Unfortunately this was not one of the selected offers, selected offers would have had the Buds sent with the order, sorry.

Tom

It was very misleading and as a new customer I would have hoped more from a “leading player” in the market. I think a note to Ofcom to make sure things are clearer in future maybe my best course of action

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

It was very misleading and as a new customer I would have hoped more from a “leading player” in the market. I think a note to Ofcom to make sure things are clearer in future maybe my best course of action

I’m not sure that online handset sales fall within OFCOM’s remit @DomP - perhaps talking to trading standards would be a better option.

Why iD Mobile?