Solved

Has my phone number been cancelled? I can't receive calls or texts (wifi or not)

• 22 April 2024
  • 1 reply

As the title states - It’s as though my number has been cancelled? (I’ve had this number for far longer than I have been with ID mobile and need access to it in order to access my finances and emails!) 

and I cannot for the life of me get through to someone that can help. I've tried logging into my account and it's set up a new one? How/why would they cancell my number? 

Any help would be greatly appreciated

icon

Best answer by Lauren 27 April 2024, 17:15

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Dylan1903, we’re only able to disconnect an account without customer notice after three missed bill payments. This is what’s known as a disconnection due to non-payment. 

If this doesn’t apply, it sounds like you may have a faulty SIM or device. You would be able to pick up a replacement at any local Currys store. Alternatively, we can send one out for delivery via DPD next working day delivery.

It may also be worthwhile trying the SIM in another phone to rule out any phone fault. However, we’re aware that this isn’t always possible to test. 

If you’d like us to take a closer look and set up a replacement SIM, just let us know here and we’d be happy to send a PM.

-Lauren

Why iD Mobile?