Question

Help

• 20 February 2024
  • 1 reply

i have recently joined id mobile and i have sent my PAC number over so i am able to keep my number but its been nearly a week since i did that and i cannot ring or message anyone or receive messages and calls i have no service aslwell so something is wrong. i also cannot register for the mobile app as the security code thats gets sent to your number doesn’t come through as my number seems to not work i have job interviews in waiting to hear from and i need to ring dvla to tax my car before tomorrow and i cannot do any of those things because my phone number isn’t working. Please sort this immediately!

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Niamh Woolrich 

Sorry to hear this, please ensure the SIM card in your device is the correct one.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?