Question

Help. I’ve upgraded from phone and sim contract £28.10 to sim only at £10 but i am still being charged £28.10.

• 10 October 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi

My 2 year contract for £28.10 ended August 2023. I used the website to upgrade to a SIM only contract for £10. Now I am charged both amounts.

I spent 2 hours on my phone trying to resolve this via the text messages to customer services last month. This resulted in me being sent another SIM card bringing me to 3 now in total.
Cancelling a sim only contract will incur early penalty charges. 

Why can’t I speak to someone once and for all to get everything sorted out? I probably just need someone who understands which sim to use to make it right.

No confidence in this happening just now as more money drifts out of my account needlessly.

Any suggestions please?

Jon

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Jonathan Hartley,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?