Question

help stuck

• 3 February 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

I have to flight out to Europe in a few days, my contract ended in the 5th of January but I had forgotten about this and still paid £10 to ID mobile, thinking my data and calls will just renew as normal, but it didn’t. I want to keep my contract with ID how do I do this? And I either needed to be refunded the money or the contract needs to be renewed. I find the ID app very confusing to read and don’t understand how things work with this network

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Your iD contract won’t end unless you cancel it by giving 30-days notice, or you get a PAC and switch to another service provider, @Daniya Malik.

Did you cancel your direct debit?

Userlevel 1

I didn’t give any notice, it was pay as you go. I couldn’t set up a direct debit since I have a Visa card and ID don’t accept it. So I was transferring to my sisters account and paying monthly by her card this way. I’ve done the same for this month, payed the bill, but calls, texts nor data is working 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Perhaps try restarting your phone, and talk to iD customer service using the iD online Live Chat, @Daniya Malik.

The advisors work until 6pm at weekends (8pm on weekdays).

Userlevel 1

Perfect I will try that thank you 

Why iD Mobile?