Question

How can i make a complaint to ID?

Userlevel 1

I wish to complain about contradictory advice given on threads about 03 number being free to call

13 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

03 numbers are not free to call, they are chargeable. However, if you have x amount of free minutes included with a calling plan then 03 numbers are usually included in that allowance and you won't be charged.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

What URL did you enter @Dee Hunter? 

Userlevel 1

I want to make a complaint about my upgrade.

Getting through to anyone is do difficult.  I want to cancel my upgrade. I was told by the operator on the phone that I have a cooling off period of 30 days. I'm still just within the limit. Carephone and currys said 14 days but I had contacted them after 10. I've called, on-line chat and on this hub. I'm not getting any results. Currys now say that this operator has left no notes, obviously lied to me just for the commission.  I just want to return the upgrade and just continue with the service on my old phone after the contract finishes. 

Can someone please help me and just take the phone off me.

I did not buy on-line or inshore. An operator cold called me via phone.

Thanks 

Jonathan 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @ilsonben 

03 numbers are generally classified as standard geographical numbers like 01 and 02, and so are included in your allowances. However, if you find that this isn’t the case on your most recent bill, just let us know. If you’d like more information on how to make a complaint, these are the methods in which one can be raised. 

Complaints Procedure | Help & Advice | iD Mobile Network

For @Jonathan Howells, We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. Purchases from iD mobile directly have a cooling off period of 30 days. Purchases made via Carphone Warehouse/Currys have a cooling off of 14-days. However, if you contacted us after 10 days in order to discuss a return, then we’ll be able to look into this further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

-Lauren

Name REMOVED

DOB: REMOVED

Mobile number REMOVED

Name of the BankREMOVED

address REMOVED

I bought my mobile contract with ID mobile last year

September 2021 with unlimited data text and phone call for 39 pounds a month. I have made complaints last year that your internet service is super slow they promised me to sort it out but nothing changed. You can check that how many GB I am using every month.At the time of contract it was agreed that my monthly payment will be 39 pounds but just few months later I’d Mobil increased my bill more than £3 pound monthly and this month I have received another email that you are going to increase my bill again which is 100% unfair. I have checked today I’d mobile website that same contract for iPhone 13 is still available for £39 pounds.

please grant me following relief immediately

Improve your internet service which slowest in the U.K

Refund my money which you charge unfairly

stop increasing bills because you are already over charging on your rubbish service.

if I did not get proper relief than I will take you the court.

I look forward to hear from you soon.

kind regards

S Mustafa

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Qaiserabbas, most people would worry about posting their personal information on the Internet, in a forum that anybody online can read.

Fraudsters and scammers read user posts in the iD Community, looking for personal details they can ‘steal’ and use for their own purposes.

I’d advise you to remove your personal details form your post @Qaiserabbas.    

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Name REMOVED

DOB: REMOVED

Mobile number REMOVED

Name of the BankREMOVED

address REMOVED

I bought my mobile contract with ID mobile last year

September 2021 with unlimited data text and phone call for 39 pounds a month. I have made complaints last year that your internet service is super slow they promised me to sort it out but nothing changed. You can check that how many GB I am using every month.At the time of contract it was agreed that my monthly payment will be 39 pounds but just few months later I’d Mobil increased my bill more than £3 pound monthly and this month I have received another email that you are going to increase my bill again which is 100% unfair. I have checked today I’d mobile website that same contract for iPhone 13 is still available for £39 pounds.

please grant me following relief immediately

Improve your internet service which slowest in the U.K

Refund my money which you charge unfairly

stop increasing bills because you are already over charging on your rubbish service.

if I did not get proper relief than I will take you the court.

I look forward to hear from you soon.

kind regards

S Mustafa

Hello @Qaiserabbas 

I’ve removed the personal details from your message due to this being a public forum and accessible by anyone.

Please do not post this information publicly or to anyone else except our @iD Support  account. Ony the @iD Support would ask for this information and this would be via a private message.

You mentioned above you had raised complaints previously.

What were the results of these complaints? Were they resolved and if so, what was offered?

As for the prices, these are subject to RPI (for older purchases) or CPI (for newer purchases post November 2022) increases as per the Terms & Conditions.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

I have contacted live complaints several times and reset phone , and network  settings several times. 

I'm disabled vulnerable and need full signal inside my property.  All you say is no problems at that address which is a lie. 

I've been told I'll be contacted by escalation team . Nothing. Your chat has now cut my conversation. 

I'm sick to death of not bieng able to be heard on a call because its limited signal in my property. You assured me it was full signal ar my adress when I purchased the contract. 

You lied now I'm stuck in a contract that's a lie! 

You say I'll have to cancel contract n send phone back even though you lied about indoor signal strength before I purchased it. This is false imprisonment.  

Get me out of  here and allow me to go bk to my working . No problems ever contract with giffgaff! How dare you treat vulnerable women this way. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Bambi56,

We are very sorry to hear this and we can either help you via PM or you can contact the relevant team.

We have a team trained to give a high level of support to customers with vulnerability and/or accessibility needs. If you are vulnerable, you can contact our dedicated Vulnerable Customer Team on 0800 049 2376.

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/legal/accessibility

Kash

Userlevel 1

Through pm please. 

I've done live chat several times with no resolution. 

Userlevel 1

They said they'd send it to resolutions but never heard back . I've had 0-1 bar inside my home for the past 2 months now. 

No one can hear me  when I call out as the signals so bad. 

I was told signal was no problems inside my home at postcode adress when purchasing this contract. 

It's a lie I've been duped into buying a less than effective phone contract! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Bambi56,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?