Question

how can this be?

• 4 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

i do hope an employee at id see this post.

i received my new contract phone and sim through the post tuesday, since then nothing has worked, no signal, no number port, no matter how i try to remedy things i hit a brick wall, absolutely nothing i can do. HOW CAN A MOBILE PHONE COMPANY NOT HAVE A PHONE NUMBER?

so my question is, what do i do? i have a contract with 3 which was supposed to end with the port of my number, i have a contract with id which does not work. 

this can’t be how things run in 2024, i believe its all down to the severely botched it systems which is why nothing works, no app, no my id ect. 

this has become a massive headache, not just for me but it seems for thousands of people across the country, and yet absolutely no way of resolving it.

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Unfortunately @johnny davies, iD Mobile only offer online customer service - however strange this seems.

Have you tried contacting iD support on social media, using Facebook Messenger, or sending an X DM (formerly Twitter)?

The customer advisers work until 8pm on weekdays.

🤞

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @johnny davies 

I’m sorry to hear this, are you still having issues with this?

Are you getting no signal whatsoever?

The team are working on some issues with the new app, apologies for any inconvenience caused, we’d recommend keeping an eye on the following post.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?