Question

how long does it take for iD to answer the phone?

• 19 January 2024
  • 4 replies

I made a complaint after spending hours on iD chat, complaint reference 391400054 to receive an email asking me to call them, I’ve spent over two hours listening to ‘ we are sorry your still waiting, your call will be answered as soon as possible’ has anyone ever successfully got through!? 

4 replies

Userlevel 4

I made a complaint after spending hours on iD chat, complaint reference 391400054 to receive an email asking me to call them, I’ve spent over two hours listening to ‘ we are sorry your still waiting, your call will be answered as soon as possible’ has anyone ever successfully got through!? 

It's just appalling like we have nothing better to do with our time. Even better would of been for IDM  to email you and ask you a time suitable so they could call you.

And I thought Virgin mobile was bad.

Try emailing them back and stress you've wasted over 2 hours and your issue has not been resolved. 

it’s terrible isn’t it, when I made the complaint i got asked for the best time to contact me, they never tried and just emailed me asking me to call them, and of course it’s from a ‘unmonitored’ email address. 

Userlevel 4

it’s terrible isn’t it, when I made the complaint i got asked for the best time to contact me, they never tried and just emailed me asking me to call them, and of course it’s from a ‘unmonitored’ email address. 

That is disgusting and not very business like. Their quick enough to take you money and then not keeping to their appointments booked. 

Maybe one for Ofcom etc still doesn't help you with your issue with ID. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @JadePar95,

Welcome to the Community!

We are sorry to hear that you haven’t had an update.

Just checking if you have tried calling the team again since as the team can be extremely busy on weekends.

If you wish to speak to the team directly we would advise to keep trying as it may take longer to get connected during busier times.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?