Question

I hate my phone! But it has a tiny scratch, can I return it?

• 4 December 2023
  • 3 replies

I decided I’d give an iPhone a go and got the 13, but I really don’t like it, everything just seems so difficult compared to android, the cameras not as great, and I just don’t enjoy using it at all.

I know you can cancel within 14 days (I’ve had it just over a week) but it has a tiny scratch on it from accidentally putting it in the same pocket as my keys. Does this mean I can’t return? I’d be happy to pay a fee if that would be an option? The idea of having this phone for 2 years isn’t great 😅

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @JoanneMarsh 

Are you able to share a picture of the scratch itself?

Small scratches may be okay, however damage generally cannot be accepted for a return.

Tom

Hi @Tom 

I’ve attached a photo - it’s the scratch at the top left of the screen (the rest is just fluff), it only really shows if you catch it in the right light.

Thanks

Jo

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @JoanneMarsh 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?