Question

i need my PUK code ASAP as blocked my sim but cant call ID mobile as I dont have another phone

• 11 February 2024
  • 4 replies

PLease help urgently

My brother bought this sim for me and I have no idea anything about it. I have blocked the sim as my phone broke and I transferred it to an old phone and now have blocked the sim and cant remember the passcode. PLease help urgently

Thank you

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

There is no telephone support with if Mobile, only live chat. Unfortunately live chat is now closed so you will have to wait until tomorrow to get a PUK code. A word of warning, enter an invalid PUK code 10 times will result in a permanent block and you will require a new SIM card to get back up and running. 

Live chat can be accessed here.

thank you for this. I am just wondering, should I be messaging on live chat as It is my sim and phone number or my brother who pays for the account? He literally gave me the sim and set it up for me so I know nothing about it

Userlevel 3
Badge

thank you for this. I am just wondering, should I be messaging on live chat as It is my sim and phone number or my brother who pays for the account? He literally gave me the sim and set it up for me so I know nothing about it

You might need your brother to do it if it's in his name.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @naeema03 

As @Toby Field suggests above, if the account is in somebody else’s name they’d need to be the one to get in touch with us about it.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?