Question

iD app

• 7 April 2024
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 2

Why does my ID mobile app keep asking me for entering login details inspite of me giving access through my biometrics with first time log in? Each time I use app I have to enter it, makes me mad.

7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Same here.

Initially, I thought this was due to moving from wireless to mobile data connections or vice versa, but since yesterday afternoon I’ve been at home on the same wireless - and I’ve had to log-in 3+ times.  Maybe it times out after a period if the back office part is web-based.  I log-in with my biometrics only to be asked for my details again...

Userlevel 2

Everytime you log in the app takes you to web page and asking to enter your details.  It really causes me a headache, that how come  a Mobile company cannot resolve this issue?

Userlevel 2

Hi @Imrankhan786,

We understand this is frustrating, and our Tech Team are working hard to iron out some of the kinks with the new iD Mobile app. A great way to speed up the process is using a Autofill service, I use the iCloud Keychain on my iPhone.

Thanks.

Userlevel 2

Hi @Imrankhan786,

We understand this is frustrating, and our Tech Team are working hard to iron out some of the kinks with the new iD Mobile app. A great way to speed up the process is using a Autofill service, I use the iCloud Keychain on my iPhone.

Thanks.

Having same issue, but now I just get an unable to authentic error when starting the app and it seems that all ID Mobile support employees want to do on here is copy and paste generic responses rather than actually provide any support

Userlevel 2

Hi @co99,

Thanks for flagging the issue. Has this now been resolved? If not, happy to provide support.

Thanks.

Userlevel 2

Hey @Matthew Thompson 

Nope, no change… iOS app still refuses to login even with FaceID disabled and payments via website still result in error

Userlevel 2

Morning @co99,

I’ve fed back your issue to the team. With the iOS app have to tried uninstalling & reinstalling? I’ve found when I run into issues with apps in general, this often helps! What type of payment are you trying to make, as if you’re a Pay Monthly customer:

Call our Automated Phone Service (7777 using an iD Mobile SIM, 0333 003 7777 from any other device).

To make any payments. If you're on Pay as you go, our Live Chat team will be able to support with you topping up / adding a Bundle.

Thanks.

Why iD Mobile?