ID Mobile, dead slow and stop

• 26 October 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

After supplying Courtney with my PAC code from EE, I was assured that porting over from EE to ID Mobile would only take 24hrs as it was done before 17:30hrs, as stated on the ID Mobile website. Well, that was almost 48hrs and I still have not been ported over.

I contacted EE and my account has been cancelled and to prove it’s not their fault, they sent me my final bill with yesterday’s date on it. 

So ID Mobile, If you get rid of your AI bots and actually hire some competent people, you might be able to do what you say you are going to do verbally and on your web site.

Since we live in a culture of blame and recompense. How much are you going to refund me for not doing what you said you were going to do and causing me all this lost time with phone calls & email.

Do not go for “Most Useful” when you think your issue “has” been solved. Wait until you know the issue has been solved otherwise you may be rewarding incompetence. 

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Bruce Spence,

We are sorry to hear this.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?