Question

Id Mobile not allowing me to set up voicemail

• 11 April 2024
  • 4 replies

I am not a happy customer. As I cannot get any help to let me set up my Voicemail account.

please help me 

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi,

What do you need to know?  Does this link offer what you need?

If not, let the community know what you need and we’ll help 😀

Jonty.

Thank you Jonty for your suggestion.  But it does not help as My App does not have a “service” button choice.

I have dialled 123  to set up a Voicemail account. I am told to enter a PIN number  followed by the # key.

I try  with a code like 19230877. But the voice tells me that this option is not available. I try again and told a gain this option is not available  - Goodbye.

I am so frustrated  that I am considering reporting ID Mobile to the Ombudsmen, as this is not the first problem i HAVE HAD SINCE JOINING THE NETWORK IN MARCH 2024.     It is so stupid  not being able to talk to someone at ID Mobile to resolve a problem.  

Can anyone  solve my frustrations.   - I  have turned off my voicemail on the App but you still can have someone leave a voicemail message that cannot be accessed!!!!

Frank  .

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey Frank,

Since joining iD, I assume you’ve never had their voicemail working?  If so, perhaps it’s worth turning it off and then on again to perhaps reset it?  It’s worth a shot.

In my App, I can go to the Plan tab (bottom), scroll upwards and select Manage iD Services.  Here I can turn voicemail OFF (toggle the button to the left).  This may take time to be recorded.  Once it’s obvious, do the opposite to turn it back ON again.

Any better?  And what happens if you keep your voicemail PIN simple, e.g. 4 numbers as opposed to 8?  Mine is 4 numbers.

Jonty.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Frank Pessell,

Welcome to the Community!

Let us know if the information that @Jonty Soper provided has helped.

If you still require further assistance we can drop you a PM.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?