Question

ID wont take my money.

• 27 February 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

ID will not take my money for my last bill. For the past week I have been trying to pay my bill of £21.84. I enter my card details at the prompts,the money leaves my account then bounces straight back into my account. I have over £1000 in my bank account so it isn't because I don't have the funds. I've now been cut off because ID will not take my money. I am furious, any suggestions? I will be leaving this awful network, live chat doesn't work and the various numbers online are crap 

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

If live chat doesn’t work, then try contacting the iD social media customer support team on Facebook (using Messenger), or Twitter (by DM).

The iD agents work until 8pm weekdays.

Userlevel 1

Thank you, I will try this.

Userlevel 3

Hey there, we’re sorry to hear that your payment isn’t going through as it should do, and we apologise for the inconveniences this must be causing you.

Please can you make sure that all your billing details match on the bank card that you are using to make the payment. So our best advice with this, would be to look in your personal details on the app/website once logged in, and make sure that your bank billing details are entered in the exact same way and format.

Although it may seem silly and small, the smallest discrepancy can cause a payment to fail, and this tends to resolve this issue.

Please can you try this and let us know how you get on, and if this doesn’t work, we can investigate this further with you and advise next steps.

Kind regards,

Tyler

My problem is the same 3 days trying to make a payment and they not accept payment, shows that please try again or check your bank details. Tried with 3 different cards and still the same. Also will not use this awful company. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Indre Sestakauskiene 

Are your address details in the iD Mobile app/website matching that of the bank card(s) used?

When inputting an address into the iD Mobile app/website, please use the find address feature instead of inputting manually.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?