Question

incoming calls

• 15 August 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1

I'm having problems with incoming call. It's only started. Since I switch to ID mobile. I can hardly hear them on. It's all crackling and. Very quiet

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Joanne Mitchell 

I’m sorry to hear this, please could you let us know which postcode you’re having these issues in?

Have you tried your iD Mobile SIM card in another device?

Tom

Userlevel 1

Hi @Joanne Mitchell 

I’m sorry to hear this, please could you let us know which postcode you’re having these issues in?

Have you tried your iD Mobile SIM card in another device?

Tom

S36 1ey post code no I haven't no other device 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Unfortunately, looks like there could be a service issue in your area @Joanne Mitchell. 

Userlevel 1

Unfortunately, looks like there could be a service issue in your area @Joanne Mitchell. 

Can I switch t9 another provider like 3 cos I need my phone

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

iD Mobile also use the 3 mobile network @Joanne Mitchell, so switching to 3 wouldn’t help.

How long have you been with iD? 
You might be able to return your order, if you’re still in the cooling off period of your iD contract, and change to a non-3 service provider.

Userlevel 1

How do I do that please and which provider 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

The above forum articles should help in this situation @Joanne Mitchell. 

I’d recommend asking your family, friends and colleagues about their service providers coverage, for the locations you want to use your handset most often @Joanne Mitchell.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Joanne Mitchell 

Taking a look at S36 1EY on the iD Mobile coverage/outage checker there appears to be an outage in the area that could affect signal, Three UK are aware and working on a fix in the area, how long have you had these issues here?

Tom

Why iD Mobile?