Solved

Invoice

• 2 January 2023
  • 3 replies

Afternoon all,

I am trying to request an invoice or copy of purchase for my recent 2 year contract with iPhone 14, however the chap on Live Chat refused to provide me with this, and says a proof of purchase is enough, however the likes of Apple don’t take this as gospel and want a copy of the receipt or invoice or order details.

Why is it so difficult to get a copy of the invoice/receipt/order details from my original purchase in addition to the Proof Of Purchase document.

Is anyone at ID Mobile able to help?

Regards
Tom

icon

Best answer by Kash 3 January 2023, 19:21

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @twatson64 ,

Welcome to the Community!

Just to confirm Proof of purchase isn’t sufficient and you require an invoice also?

Is there any specific information that you require apart from the handset information?

Let us know here and we will get a PM sent to request your details if required.

Kash

Hi @Kash - Yes, I also require an invoice / receipt for the order as Apple won’t accept the ID Mobile provided proof of purchase on it’s own as it only includes the IMEI code which I personally think is ridiculous of them, they want to see some documentation of my order of the contract which included the iPhone 14 with it too, even it there was no upfront cost for it.

A copy of the order details or something.

Cheers
Tom

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@twatson64,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?