Question

iphone 15pro max

• 16 September 2023
  • 12 replies

I pre-ordered the new iPhone 15 pro max today but there is no information on when I can expect the device. Does anyone know where I can get this information? ThanksĀ 

12 replies

Me too. Can I ask if they have taken the upfront payment (if you had one) yet please as mines not been taken from the bank yet.Ā 

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

It sayā€™s available from 22nd September 2023. Realistically, iD Mobile will have very limited stocks and I suspect many wonā€™t receive their devices until early to mid October. Apple are showing delivery times of early to mid October on pre-orders now too.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Lauren Lewis,

Welcome to the Community!

You should receive an email with the delivery date.

If you would like us to check the delivery date, please let us know.

Ā 

Kash

Userlevel 1

Hi I pre ordered also iphone 15 pro max. upfront was deducted to my bank. but still awaiting for confirmation if tgey accepted my application. can somebody confirm it for me? been 4 days since i pre ordered. Thanks

Iā€™ve had the same issue pre ordered the 15 plus and have had nothing besides an order confirmationā€¦ I have been told to wait up to 24 hours for security checks and then I should get an email with delivery info.. had nothing. Not happy with the lack of updates with ID Mobile so farĀ 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Ken KenĀ 

Ā 

Have you heard back from us via email about your order at this stage?

Ā 

Tom

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Jordan Luke PriceĀ 

Ā 

It is unfortunately likely your order is delayed, hence no delivery information, keep an eye on your emails for further updates about your order.

Ā 

Tom

Userlevel 1

Hi @TomĀ 

I havent heard any confirmation that my application order is accepted. the last email that i received was saying

"currently out of stock or on 'pre-order', weā€™re expecting it shortly, so it should be with you soon.in the meantime weā€™re going to prepare your order by running your credit check and taking payment (but only if your order requires it)."

I had the same issue. I placed my order and had my deposit taken after a couple of hours but never had an email confirming that the checks had been accepted.

I spoke to an advisor who told me that my order had been accepted and the next email o should expect is the dispatch confirmation email which could take a few weeks.Ā 
Ā 

If in doubt itā€™s worth contacting them to find out if youā€™ve been accepted.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Ken Ken,

Welcome to the Community!

It sounds like the order has been accepted but we canā€™t advise without checking the order.

Can you advise if you have checked your junk and spam emails?

Ā 

Kash

Userlevel 1

hello @KashĀ 

Ā 

I have been checking everyday even my spam/junk floder, nothing comes after that email of taking upfront and do som checks.

Thank you for your response.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Ken KenĀ 

Ā 

Weā€™ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.Ā 

Ā 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ā€˜Private Messagesā€™.Ā 

Ā 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link:Ā https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overviewĀ Ā 

Ā 

Weā€™ll see you there.Ā 

Ā 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?