Is anyone else feeling scammed?

• 12 July 2023
  • 4 replies

I have been back and forth with this company for months, i’ve changed my sim like they suggested, tried multiple locations, and been bribed by them with £20 to dismiss an issue, and yet after claiming they’ve fixed the issue, i’m sitting here unable to make, take, any calls using the sim. It’s embarassing. I am needing to use whatsapp or discord for people to communicate to me, because how poor this service is, Even when I call tech support, they can’t hear me properly due to the terrible service. 

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Matthew Shelley,

Welcome to the Community!

We are sorry to hear about the issues that you are experiencing.

Is the issue occurring in a specific location or everywhere you go?

Can you advise what troubleshooting has been carried out?

Kash

I have contacted your company numerous times, I have no signal no where, I am unable to make any sort of calls, this company is abysmal, the fact I can’t make a phone call, is endangering, especially how I am a carer, I’ve been with you guys for over a year, and I have complained numerous times, been offered £20 off my phone bill before to dismiss an issue, because you guys know your company is unreliable, I have contacted the ombudsman.

I can’t even access this website on my phone, on data, because it doesn’t work, or on my wifi, because it says this. The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administator.

Your support ID is: 16041408447849345740

And this is happening on my device. Does that mean I am blacklisted, because of the numerous complaints I have made over the phone?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Matthew Shelley,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?